Customer Numero Uno
ViaHero · January 15, 2018
We've now had tons of travelers, but we wanted to talk about our very first traveler, who booked a trip to Cuba with us back in April 2016; once you give the article a read feel free to message us with any questions!
Before your trip, make sure to check out:
- Connect With a Local to Plan Your Trip
- Cuba FAQ
- Cuban Tourist Cards and Visas
- Cuba Info for Americans
- Contact Us
What were the top 3 recommendations you received from Juan Manuel, the Hero you chose?
1. La Punta: We had excellent views of Havana, also walking distance to great restaurants like Doña Carmela, where Beyonce and Jay-Z shared a meal on their last visit.
2. San José Handicraft Market: The absolute best quality of paintings, sculptures, and various other art pieces priced to make your eyes pop out of your head!! I spent the majority of my money here and bought as many items as I could!! Such care and detail in each piece, capturing the spirit, the resilience, and culture of the Cuban people!!
3. El Malecón: At the end of each day, we walked down to